Pirate Coast Paddle’s beach is located at 1131 Back Bay Dr. Newport Beach, CA 92660. Our location is a bit hard to find and Google Maps will mislead you a bit. We are inside the Newport Dunes complex right before the Back Bay Bistro and boat launch ramp. If you try to park inside the Newport Dunes Complex, they will charge you for parking. If you don’t mind a short walk, free parking is available on the street, outside of the Newport Dunes Complex gates. Once you see us, we are on the beach near a bridge, a gazebo and decorated bright tables, chairs and flags.
HoursToday we are opened from by til appt
* Hours are subject to change due to weather, water conditions, or unforeseen circumstances.
* If interested in Winter/Spring rentals during closed hours please contact us by calling 949-278-0011
* We are open 7 days a week during summer months. We are open on the weekends but subject to changes due to weather conditions. (Best to check social media or call)
We do NOT validate parking.
1. For free parking, park onto Back Bay Drive and simply walk into the Newport Dunes towards Pirate Coast Paddle.
2. For convenient paid parking, simply park into Newport Dunes Resort and drive towards Pirate Coast Paddle.