Congrats on your recent groupon purchase for Stand Up Paddle boarding with Pirate Coast.
So what now?
• Hours: Saturday- Sunday 10am-4pm,. WEEKDAYS CLOSED. (Hours are WEATHER PERMITTING)
• We DO NOT TAKE RESERVATIONS- JUST SHOW UP.
• Groupons are weather permitting. If it’s raining we’re most likely closed. Check facebook.com/piratecoast or twitter @piratecoastpc for weather updates. OR email us email@example.com
• Print your groupon and bring it to Pirate Coast Beach.
• See location link for exact directions.
• Parking is free on Back Bay Drive. It’s not free inside Newport Dunes, and we do not validate. (See location link for details) http://piratecoastpc.com/contact/
• Wear swimwear or sporting attire, towel, and sunscreen.
The best way to contact us is email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paddle for Water 2012
Pirate Coast is passionate about changing the world. We are always looking for ways to help the local, and Global community. In October of 2012, we through a rocking beach party called Paddle for Water, and with your help we raised $11,120.00.
100% of the funds went to help build two clean water waters for a developing nation in Africa. What this means is that 556 people will now have access to clean drinking water for approximately 25 years. Now that’s AWESOME!
Thanks for all who contributed.