Pirate Coast COVID-19 PROTOCOLS:
The following protocols have been established to help keep our customers and staff safe:
- Pirate Coast staff are required to wash hands and use hand sanitizer regularly. Customers are encouraged to do that same.
- Staff will frequently disinfect high touch surfaces
- Please maintain safe physical distancing. 6ft apart
- Do not participate if you have any symptoms of the coronavirus or know that you have been exposed.
- Staff will disinfect all paddles and touched equipment after every use.
- Lifejackets will be submerged in a disinfectant solution after every use.
- High touch surfaces such as ipad, counters, etc., will be disinfected regularly.
- Masks are not required and can be used at the discretion of customers.
- Please be considerate and respectful of all customers and their safety.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting PIRATE COAST PADDLE you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19
– 13 years old and younger must wear life jackets at all times.
– 12 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
– 13-15 years of age must stay inside the Dunes lagoon ( under the the bridge ) if not accompanied with adult.
-16 years and older may paddle anywhere EXCEPT towards the Upper Back Bay Canals.
– We recommend kids try to paddling on their own at 8yrs of age. Younger than 8 may sit on the front of boards or kayaks for free. Or we have sup pups for $5/hr.
-Dogs can paddle with you on paddle boards or kayaks for $5/hr.
-Life Jackers must be secured in on the bungees on ALL paddleboards and kayaks at ALL times ( unless you are wearing life jackets). If you would like to wear a jacket please ask and we can fit you for proper jacket.
-You mustwear a life jacket if you cannot swim or have trouble in the ocean/water situations. Safety is our #1 priority.